Glass is an amorphous inorganic nonmetallic material, which is generally made of a variety of inorganic minerals as the main raw materials and a small amount of auxiliary raw materials.
Safety Glass: Tempered Glass
Tempered glass or reinforced glass is a kind of safety glass. Tempered glass is actually a kind of prestressed glass. In order to improve the strength of glass, chemical or physical methods are usually used to form compressive stress on the surface of the glass. In this case, when the glass is subjected to external forces, the external forces will be offset by the compressive stress, thereby improving the load capacity and enhancing the wind pressure resistance and impact resistance of the glass itself. The application of tempered glass in commercial refrigerators can reduce the risk of glass door damage.
Demisting Glass: Heated Glass
It is composed of one layer of electrically heated glass and two layers of tempered glass. The effect of demisting and defrosting can be achieved by heating the electrically heated glass. In addition, it has excellent optical properties, and high light transmittance ensures clear visual effect. The application of demisting and defrosting combined with high light transmittance heating glass in commercial refrigerators can enhance customers' willingness to purchase.
Insulation Glass: Low-E Glass And Three-Layer (Hollow) Glass
1. Low-E glass, also known as low emissivity glass, is coated with multilayer metal or other compound films on the surface of the glass. The coating layer has the characteristics of high light transmittance and high reflection of mid and far infrared rays, which equips it with better heat insulation effect and good visual effect than normal glass and traditional coated glass. It is more energy-saving than Heat-Reflecting glass.
2. Three-layer glass refers to the glass which has hollow air interlayer between two layers of glass. The thickness of the air interlayer determines its insulation effect. The thicker the air layer, the better the insulation effect. The application of three-layer glass in commercial refrigerators can achieve the effect of energy saving.
What Kind Of Glass Does Truecooltech Use?
1. Safety glass, ensure the safety of shopping malls.
2. Reat transparency of glass surfaces of doors, offer unprecedented product visibility and exceptional shopping experience.
3. Low-E glass and three layers of glass, ensure the thermal insulation effect of glass and achieve the purpose of energy saving.
4. As to the high-end cake cabinet, we also choose simulation glass with color rendering index beyond to show the best visual effect of cake.
Learn more: Blog | truecooltech.com